GTFH, LLC (aka Guitar Teacher From Hell) is an Illinois limited liability corporation (“GTFH”).
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information GTFH may collect and how we may use it.
What Personal Information We Collect
- When you interact with GTFH, purchase our products, download content or products, or participate in online surveys, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with family, friends and/or other companies using GTFH products and/or services, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on GTFH forums, GTFH may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on GTFH’s latest product announcements, updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime via opt-out links provided in our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with GTFH, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve GTFH’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a GTFH product or service is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, GTFH and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without GTFH’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without GTFH’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. GTFH reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at GTFH’s discretion.
If GTFH provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
GTFH may disable your user ID and password in GTFH’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to GTFH a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to GTFH the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or GTFH or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
GTFH reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on GTFH’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding GTFH’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, GTFH does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. GTFH makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, GTFH does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
GTFH will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if GTFH has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing posted on this website grants a license to any GTFH trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
Third Party Trademarks
This website may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, GTFH. GTFH does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit GTFH’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by GTFH’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of GTFH; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for GTFH to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as an Illinois limited liability entity, GTFH has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against GTFH’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect GTFH’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as GTFH.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify GTFH and undertake to keep GTFH indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by GTFH to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of GTFH’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by GTFH arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to GTFH’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, GTFH may take such action as GTFH deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
GTFH may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
GTFH may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with GTFH’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with the contents of the website, any downloadable documents and their content, constitute the entire agreement between you and GTFH in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of DuPage County in the State of Illinois.
Registrations and Authorizations
GTFHLLC.com and GUITARTEACHERFROMHELL.com are registered with Network Solutions. You can find the online version of the register at www.networksolutions.com.